HSSC Answer Key Morning Shift Evening Shift declared today: Haryana staff selection commission advertised the vacancies for group D, Group C, and sometimes group B. Online application filled by candidates and then admit card released by the commission for the written examination. The interview has been abolished by the Haryana Govt. in group C and group D posts as in centre Govt. posts. After written exam HSSC answer key released on the official website. Candidates can submit the objection if they have regarding HSSC answer key with proof. Do preparation according to the HSSC syllabus to get success.
Latest HSSC answer key released on the official website is given below
Candidates can submit the objection regarding the HSSC answer key on official email id firstname.lastname@example.org within the limited time frame ordered by the commission. This email id is mentioned in HSSC answer key notifications and can be changed by the commission so be sure before submitted objection.
HSSC answer key released and notice regarding answer key list given below
HSSC Haryana Police female constable answer key 3/2018 Cat. 02- Download
|16||Answer key For the Post of Sub Inspector (Male)||3/2018||04||(2 MB)|
|17||The answer key for the Post of Sub Inspector (Female)||3/2018||05||(3 MB)|
|62||Answer Key For THe post of Tabla Player||11/2017||03||(2 MB)|
|63||Answer Key for the Post of Junior Lecture Assistant||11/2017||04||(2 MB)|
|64||Notice to candidates regarding Answer Key||11/2017||03 and 04||(360 KB)|
|81||The final Answer key for the post of PGT Sanskrit in Compliance of order dated 16.02.2018 passed by Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court in LPA No. 191/2018 (O & M) in CWP No. 356/2018 Sanjay Sharma & Ors Vs State of Haryana||4/2015||16||(1 MB)|
7/2017 Cat. 18- the revised Answer key for the post of Assistant Sanitary Inspector Morning- Download
7/2017 Cat. 18- the revised Answer key for the post of Assistant Sanitary Inspector afternoon- Download
6/2016- Cat. 11- the revised Answer key for the post of Sanitary Inspector Afternoon- Download
1/2016- Cat. 35- Answer key for the post of JE ( Civil) Morning session- Download
6/2016- Cat. 30- Answer key for the post of JE ( Civil) Afternoon session- Download
7/2017- Cat. 29- Answer key for the post of JE Horticulture Evening session- Download
1/2016- Cat. 23- Answer key for the post of Tehsil Welfare Officer Morning session- Download
1/2016- Cat. 23- Answer key for the post of Tehsil Welfare Officer Evening session- Download
1/2016- Cat. 23- Answer key for the post of Tehsil Welfare Officer Afternoon Session- Download
3/2015- Cat. 05- the revised answer key for the post of TGT Home science- Download
4/2015- Cat. 07- the revised answer key for the post of PGT Hindi- Download
4/2015- Cat. 15- the revised answer key for the post of PGT Punjabi- Download
4/2015- Cat. 11- the revised answer key for the post of PGT Physical education- Download
4/2015- Cat. 17- the revised answer key for the post of PGT Sociology- Download
Download HSSC answer key 2018 officially
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Computer Science||5/2015||01||(352 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Mathematics||4/2015||10||(343 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT English||4/2015||22||(358 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Psychology||4/2015||14||(340 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Fine arts||5/2015||2||(344 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Political Science||4/2015||29||(340 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Commerce||4/2015||03||(330 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Chemistry||4/2015||19||(341 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Home science||4/2015||09||(342 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT English||4/2015||05||(330 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Political Science||4/2015||13||(348 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Patwari ( evening)||7/2015||13||(402 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Auction Recorder||7/2015||19||(407 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Commerce, Urdu, Home Science, Physical education & Punjabi||4/2015||20, 18, 25, 27 & 31||(1 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT History & Sociology||4/2015||24 & 33||(637 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Economics & Psychology||4/2015||21 & 30||(531 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Sanskrit||4/2015||32||(341 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Computer Science||5/2015||04||(344 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Clerk ( Rajya Sainik Board)||11/2015||04||(2 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Wildlife Guard ( Morning )||12/2015||09||(218 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Wildlife Guard ( Evening )||12/2015||09||(200 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Geography||4/2015||06||(452 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Grid Sub Station Operator ( Morning)||3/2016||05||(426 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Grid Sub Station Operator ( Evening)||3/2016||05||(637 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Dispenser||11/2015||11||(443 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of MPHW ( Male)||1/2015||07||(16 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Sanskrit||4/2015||16||(413 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Physics||4/2015||12||(596 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Station Supervisor||7/2015||22||(17 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Accountant ( Morning )||6/2016||10||(631 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Accountant ( Evening )||6/2016||10||(727 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Tracer||7/2015||02||(575 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Assistant Draftsman||11/2015||07||(1 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Statistical Assistant||11/2015||14||(2 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Statistical Assistant||11/2015||15||(2 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Field Inspector ( Store) Morning||6/2016||56||(1 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Field Inspector ( Store) Noon||6/2016||56||(1 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Field Inspector ( Store) Evening||6/2016||56||(1 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Auditor ( 13.9.17) evening||7/2015||7||(637 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Auditor ( 14.9.17) Morning||7/2015||7||(667 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Heavy Vehicle Driver||4/2017||01||(518 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Mandi Supervisor Morning||7/2015||17||(716 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Mandi Supervisor Evening||7/2015||17||(750 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of MPHW ( Female )||1/2015||9||(376 KB)|
|Answer key for the post of JE ( Civil)||7/2017||04||(453 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Social Education and Panchayat Officer ( morning)||7/2015||06||(509 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Social Education and Panchayat Officer ( Evening)||7/2015||06||(455 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Male Constable Evening||8/2015||01||(446 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Male Constable Morning||8/2015||01||(448 KB|
|the revised answer key for the post of Male constable Exam held on 8.6.17||8/2015||01||(1 MB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of VLDA||7/2015||14||(135 KB)|
|Answer key Notice for the post of JE ( Civil)||7/2017||4||(74 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of PGT Music||5/2015||03||(438 KB)|
|the revised Answer key for the post of Agriculture Inspector ( Soil Conservation ) Morning||6/2016||37||(814 KB)|
|the revised Answer key for the post of Agriculture Inspector ( Soil Conservation ) Evening||6/2016||37||(765 KB)|
|the revised Answer key for the post of Agriculture Inspector ( Soil Conservation ) Afternoon||6/2016||37||(745 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of TGT Punjabi||4/2016||01||(408 KB)|
|the revised answer key for the post of Supervisor ( Female)||7/2016||18||(411 KB)|
GSSO HSSC Answer Key
HSSC recruitment for Advt. No. 3/2016 HVPNL GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR exam was on dated June 22, 2016 morning and evening session for code A, B, C, D. Official answer key released by the commission. Wrong answer objection was invited between 05.09.2016 to 07.09.2016 on email id email@example.com for both morning and evening exam.
HSSC clerk Answer key 11 December 2016 morning & evening shift paper solution
( क्लर्क पेपर की उत्तर कुंजी हिंदी में ) HSSC answer key
1-शब्दों के चार युग्म
- खुबसूरत: सुन्दर
2-विषम का चयन
- PRABA KO 27595 THILAK KO 368456, BHARATHI KO?
- मान निकालिए UNDER ROOT 6084
- -IF 782 IS DIVIDED INTO THREE PARTS, PROPORTIONS ½:2/3:3/4 FIND FIRST
- None of these (391)
8- आखिक और दीपक के आयु का अनुपात 4:3 है. 6 वर्ष बाद आखिक की आयु 26 वर्ष होगी. दीपक की वरतमान आयु?
9- A एक कार्य को 10 दिनों में करता है बी उसे 15 दिनों में करता ह . दोनों एक साथ कितने दिनों में करेंगे?
- 6 दिन
10- 600 मीटर लम्बी सड़क पार 5 मिनट, चाल बताओ?
- 7.2 km/hr
11- The metallurgical process in which depressant is used
- Froth flotation
12- Resistance of metal is least?
13- Blood vessels which carry blood from organ to heart?
14- Which is not necessary for Photosynthesis?
15- A device used for producing electric current is called a
16- Out of the given alternatives, the meaning of word LUDICROUS?
17- Opposite of CARNAL?
18- An old unmarried woman?
19- The lives of great men inspire us __ hopes of a bright future?
20- Correct spelt word
21- खोदा पहाड़ निकली चुहिया
- परिश्रम को देखते हुए कम फल मिलना
22- कनक कनक ते सो गुनी
23. शुद्ध शब्द
24. क्या भूलू क्या याद कृ के लेखक
- हरिवंशराय बच्चन
- सूर्य + उदय HSSC answer key
- उत (हलंत के साथ ) + लेख
27- सोने का प्रयाये वाची
- कंचन , कनक , हाटक
28- वर्ग अ में अलंकार
- स 2-अ 3-ब 4-द
29- सुसप्ति का विलोम
30- समस्त पद और समस का मिलान
- यथासंभव – अवयिभाव
- अन्द्कार युक्त – तत्पुरस
- अस्ताधायी – द्विगु
- जनम – मरण – दवंद
31- Who won the 2016 scholastic Asian Book award (SABA)?
- Aditi Krishankumar
32- Jhulta Minar or shaking minarets of Sidi Bashir Mosque are situated at?
33- The title Punjab Kesari ?
- Lala lajparrai
34- Highest population of Gujrat city?
35- Rajya Sabha members?
36- Correct sequence
37- Arrange in order fourth position.
38- Five boys took part in a race. Who won the race?
39- Choose the correct alternative
- Accommodation :rent::journey:
- 27 (23 – 3, 33 – 3, 43 – 3, 53 – 3, 63 – 3, 73 – 3, 83 – 3.)
41- A man buys oranges. How many oranges buy?
42- The average of 17 numbers is 10.9. The middle number is?
43- If 6m=46656 What is the value of 6m-2?
44- The value of (10)150/(10)146
45- Pipe A and B can fill a tank in 5 hours and 6 hours respectively. Pipe C 12 hour. When Will All pipe fill together?
- 3- 9/17
46- Who invented the airplane?
- Wright brothers
47- Sound travels fastest through?
48- pollutant exhaust is hazardous to man?
- Lead particles
49- the combination of chromosomes is present in a man?
50- Main component of bones and teeth?
- Calcium phosphate
51- Woman literacy rate is maximum in which district of Haryana
- Faridabad, Karnal, Ambala, Gurgaon
- ? HSSC answer key
52 – Adi Badri is associated with the holy reaver? Yamuna, Saraswati, Markanda, Ganga
- Answer- सरस्वती
53- Which campaign was started by prime minister Sh. Narender Modi from Panipat?
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
54- District of Haryana abundant in Mineral resources?
55- Freedom fighter editor of newspaper Kohinoor?
- Babu Bal Mukund Gupt
56- Tangri river of Haryana originates from?
- Morni hills
57- The animal husbandry and dairying department of Haryana have set a target to cover ___ cattle under Pashudhan Yojna.
58- Rewari ruler at the time of Akbar?
59- Mokhra village (Rohtak) famous personality?
- Sakshi Malik
60- National dairy production research institute is situated at?
61- Sultanpur bird sanctuary is situated in which city?
62- नरबीर सिंह का चुनाव शेत्र ?
63-हरियाणा के गठन के समय कितने जिले थे ?
64- Last Hindu ruler of the Delhi kingdom?
65- Bir bara ban wildlife animal sanctuary district?
66- महिला पर्वतारोही जो दो बार माउंट एवेरस्ट चढ़ी ?
६७-मंत्रियो के विभाग जोंसही नहीं है
६८- थानेसर किस राजा की राजधानी थी ?
69- खिलाडी राममेहर का समभंद
70- हरियाणा से राज्य सभा के कितने सदस्य मनोनीत होते है ?
71- सिन्धु घटी की सभ्यता के लोग को किस धातु की जानकारी थी ?
72- बुद्ध का पहला उपदेश ?
74- सतपुड़ा और विन्ध्याचल के बीच नदी ?
75- बांदीपुर रास्ट्रीय उद्यान कहाँ है ?
७६- अरविन्द पंगारिया उपाध्यक्ष है ?
77 – RBI की स्थापना
78- भारत में योजना अवकाश ?
79 – सिंह भारत का रास्ट्रीय पशु कब तक रहा ?
80- रास्ट्रीय गान का समय ?
81- भारत की पहली ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी ?
आन्ध्र प्रेदश ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी
82- लेक पैलेस कहाँ है ?
83- 1961 में गोवा मुक्त हुआ ?
84- उस रास्त्रपति का नाम , आंतरिक आपातकाल घोषित किया ?
राष्ट्रपति फ़ख़रुद्दीन अली अहमद
85- भारत में शाशन का क्रम – शेरशाह सूरी , आलौदीन खिलजी , इल्तुत्मिस , अकबर ,
इल्तुत्मिस>अलाउद्दीन खिलजी >शेरशाह सूरी >अकबर
86- सुमेलित युग्म
कलपक्कम – तमिलनाडु
87- भूकंप का कारण
88- दो स्थान एक घंटा याम्योतर अंतर
89- अंतर रास्ट्रीय मुद्रा कोष मुख्यालाय?
90- न्याय में कर्येकाल
91- सूर्ये स्नान विटामिन
92- मानव शरीर शुखंडी में प्रभावित अंग
93- स्वतंत्रता , समानता , भात्रितव पद किसके साथ प्रकाश में आये ?
94- मानवाधिकार दिवस ?
95- स्टेनलेस स्टील में धातु
96- जुलाई 2016 पटना उच्च न्यालय मुख्य न्येयेधीश
इकबाल अहमद अंसारी
97- अगस्त 2016 ट्यूनिशिया के प्रधान मंत्री निर्वाचित
बेजी सैद एसबेसी
98- वर्जिनिया थ्रेसर रिओ ओलिंपिक 2016 पहला स्वर्ण 10 मीटर एर राइफल
99- प्रधान मंत्री नरेंदर मोदी याद करो कुर्बानी उत्सव कहाँ किया
100- रिओ ओलिंपिक 2016 भारतीय धवज वाहक
- कृप्या आंसर की को पूर्ण करने में सहयोग दे
- यदि कोई उत्तर गलत है या आप को उत्तर पता है तो कृपया कमेंट बॉक्स में लिखे
- आप भी कमेंट बॉक्स में प्रश्न उत्तर लिख और discuss करे
HSSC answer key clerk evening session 04.12.2016
Clerk HSSC Answer key 27th November solved question paper morning session
27th Nov. Morning- clerk HSSC answer key
- 1.Count each 7 which is not immediately preceded by 57265738373257273482678?
2. मानक हिंदी का विकास किस बोली से हुआ है ?
खड़ी बोली से
3. सदाचार की संधि
सत(हलंत के साथ ) + आचार
4. जो आँखों के सामने हो
5. उदघाटन का संधि विग्रह
उत (हलंत के साथ ) + घाटन
6. वर्ग अ एवं वर्ग ब से समानार्थी शब्दों का मिलान कीजिये
पीयूष – सोम
विपिन – कानन
7. जो अच्छा (सुन्दर) बोलता है वह
8. माला फेरत जुग भया फिरा न मन का फेर , करका मनका डारी दे मनका मनका फेर में अलंकार ?
9. भगवान पीताम्बर आप सब का कल्याण करे में समास और विग्रह ?
पीत (पीला ) है अम्बर जिसका – बहुब्रीह
10. 42 th G-7 summit was held in which country
11. Abhigyan Shakuntalam written by ?
12. Salt march, Dandi March or Dhadi satyagraha lead by Mathma Gandhi was started in?
13. 2011 census most populous state
14. Indian armed forces are under the management of which ministry?
ministry of defense.
15. Arrange the words in proper order?
16. Arrange alphabetical order which will come first?
17. Five children test administrative psychology test.. which child is most intelligent?
18. Choose correct alternative
19. 380, 188,92,48,20,8,2 in this series which is wrong
48 (380/2-2=188, 188/2-2=92, 92/2-2=44 (48 wrong), 44/2-2=20, 20/2-2=8, 8/2-2=2)
20. A vendor bought toffee
21. Invention wrong combination
J. Perkins: Penicillin
22. Iron rod becomes hotter than wood?
Greater thermal conductivity
23. Permanent hardness of water is due to
24. Which body part is affected by Leukemia?
25. The largest part of the human brain is the
26. Bhakti and musician Surdas were contemporary of?
27. Vat Vriksha ( banyan tree) which associated with Geeta Gyan
28. Haryana city named as Boxing powerhouse?
29. The river between Haryana and U.P
30. Which city is not in the National capital region?
31. Last formed the district in Haryana?
32. Haryana Lok sabha seats are?
33. Sonipat Kheri Gujjar pilgrimage village name?
sat khu BHA pilgrimage
34. Name of garden situated at Pinjore?
35. On which National highway Dharuhera industrial region is located?
36. HMT located in which city?
37. Government Sugar meal in Kurukshetra district is situated at:
38. Kala teeter tourist place district?
39. Teej festival month name?
40. All craftsmen and artist of India participated fair
41. Khalsa Sect formed month
42. Everflowing river Haryana
43. Gharonda located
44. Saang (Swaang) started
*Kishan Lal Bhaat
45. July 20 Pashudhan Bima Yojna
46. Qutub Minar constructed
47. First woman Delhi rule
48. West flowing river jog falls located
- 49. Asiatic lion home
Gir national park
- 50. Choose correct
Egypt: creature:: Mummies: Egypt
- HSSC answer key
51. Choose oddly
52. 5a=3125 a3
53. Find number 3/5 and difference
54 Fathometer is used for
55. milk is churned cream separated
56. Anesthetic medicine
57. Human body master gland
58. Meningitis is caused by
59. प्रेमचंद रचित ग्रन्थ
60. अपनी गली में कुत्ता भी शेर
अपने शेत्र में सभी ताकत वर होते है
61. Rio Olympic 2016 dates
5 to 21 August
62. Puducherry Lieutenant Governor
63. ADB bank president
64. Michael Felps country
65. Inderjeet Singh game
66. The moon revolves around the earth
28 days, 4 hours, 21 minutes. 1 second
67. Wimbledon associated
68. first cricket world cup winner country
69. Highest melting point
70. Cockroach legs pair
71. International labor organization established
72. Amnesty international headquarter.
73. Atmospheric layer close to earth surface
74. Cause of day and night
75. Napoleon emperor of France year
76. Nelson Mandela (South African) life imprisonment year
77. Metric system weight and measures in India year
78. PIN code introduced in India
- 79. Fundamental Rights provided to the Indian Citizens in the original constitution
80. India longest beach
- 81. By which constitutional amendment, voting age reduced from 21 to 18 years?
61st Amendment ( 1988)
- 82. Which year did the First Five Year plan cover?
1951 to 1956
- 83. When was Decimal Currency system introduced in India?
1st April 1957
- 84. National Emblem adopted in
- 85. Gol Gumbaz, the largest dome located
- 86. First Indian to be the President of the International Court of Justice?
- 87. On which west-flowing river is the Jog Falls located?
- 88. Which pilgrimage is located at the Kheri Gujjar Village of Sonipat District?
उत्तर सुधार के लिए कमेंट बॉक्स में लिखें .
HSSC Answer key 27 Nov. 2016 for clerk evening shift solved questions
- 1. Census 2011 lowest woman literacy rate?
2. 1797 Present Haryana capital by George Thomas?
3. Nahar wildlife sanctuary located?
4.Haryana tilak weekly magazine
Sir Chhotu Ram
5. Haryana Govt. minister Krishan Panwar belongs to the constituency?
6. Kakroi Micro Hydro electrical project is constructed on?
7. General category Lok Sabha seat falls under?
8. Satyarth Prakash is authored by?
9. In which field Shri Dinnath Batra contributed the most?
10. Rio Olympic bronze medalist Shakshi Malik belongs to which village of Rohtak?
11.On the advice of which guru banda Bahadur left Sayasa and started fighting the war?
Guru Arjun Dev
12. In Haryana majority of people belongs to?
13. Brahma Sarovar pilgrimage is located at
14.The official language of Haryana?
15.Nonshivalik range river
16. Rakhigarhi belongs to the district
17.Which university founded by Dr. Rajender Prasad
18.International solar alliance established in which city of Haryana?
19.Well known Haryanvi filmi actor?
20. Vulture conservation and breeding center located at
21. Name the military general of Alauddin Khilji who invaded the Tamil kingdoms and returned with great riches.
22. Muslim king, who could barely read or write but at his court lived great poet Amir Khusro?
23. The Indian state is not bisected by the tropic of cancer?
24. The river rises in Aravalli range and enters the Arabian Sea through the Rann of Kutch?
25.Which article special status to Jammu Kashmir
26.No longer fundamental Right?
Right to property
27.Nationalised banks in the year 1969?
28. On which of the following items is excise duty levied
sales of goods
29.Not associated with Carnatic music
30. Who composed the national anthem?
31. Who was the first Indian woman to win the Jannpith award?
32. When were electronic voting machines introduced in India?
- 33.QUESTION: The salaried of A B and C are in the…….Ans.23:33:60
- 34.QUESTION: 34 A number is doubled and 9 is added. if resultant is trebled it becomes 75. what is that number Answer: 8
- 35.QUESTION: A and B together can complete an Answer: 6 days
- 36.QUESTION: A man is walking at the rate of 5km/hr Answer: 1250 meters
- 37.QUESTION: 37 Hygrometer is used to measure Answer: humidity
- 38.QUESTION: The element used in an electric filament is- Answer: Tungsten
- 39.QUESTION: Which of the following is used for silvering of mirrors? Answer: Silver nitrate
- 40.QUESTION: Which of the following is the richest resource of vitamin A?
- Answer: : *
- 41.QUESTION: In a certain language, DIUGNAL is the code for LANGUID, which word would be coded as ELKCAHS?
- Answer: SHACKLE
- 42.QUESTION: Find a positive number which when increased by 17 equal to 60 times the reciprocal of the number.
- Answer: : 3
- 43.QUESTION: Choose the Correct alternative
- Reading: Knowledge::Work:?
- Answer: Experience
- 44.QUESTION: Choose the odd one.
- Answer: Bridge
- 45.QUESTION: “Six friends A, B, C, D, E, and F are sitting in a closed circle facing the center. A is facing D. C is between A and B. F is between E and A. Who is to the immediate left of B?
- Answer:: C
- 46A. QUESTION: The official name of Rio Olympic 2016 was? Answer:: XXXI Olympiad
- 46B Q. QUESTION: 27 In the following series how many such odd numbers are there which are divisible by 3 or 5 then followed by odd numbers and then also followed by even numbers? Answer:: Two
- 47.QUESTION: Who among the following has been chosen for the 23rd Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award? Answer:: Shubha Mudgal
- 48.QUESTION: The first meeting of SAARC Home Ministers was held on May 11, 2006, at- Answer:: Dhaka
- 49.QUESTION: “Yaad Karo Kurbani” celebration was launched by Prime Minister on- Answer:: 9th August 2016
- 50.QUESTION: Khajuraho located in
- Answer: : M.P.
- HSSC answer key
- 51.QUESTION: 1 What is the Capital of Brazil? Answer:: Brasilia
- 52.QUESTION: which committee has been constituted to prepare a draft plan on Ganga river? Answer:: Girdhar Malviya Committee
- 55.QUESTION: Which of the following is not a mammal?
- Answer: Fish
- 56.QUESTION: Which drug is extracted from the bark of a cinchona tree?
- Answer: Quinine
- 57.QUESTION: With which game is FIFA cup associated?
- Answer: Football
- 58.QUESTION Where is the headquarters of the World Bank?
- Answer: Washington
- 59.QUESTION: Where is the headquarters of the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)?
- Answer:: Paris
- 60.QUESTION: When was Roman ruler Julius Caesar Assassinated? Answer: 44 BC
- 61.QUESTION: What is the duration of a day at the equator? Answer: 12 hr.
- 62.QUESTION: Which planet has two small satellites called Phobos and Deimos? Answer: Mars
- 63.QUESTION: In which year did Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay reach the peak of Mt. Everest? Answer: : 195
- 64.QUESTION: Who defeated Napoleon in the Battle of Waterloo? Answer: Duke of Wellington
- 65.QUESTION: Who composed the National Anthem? Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
- 66.QUESTION: Who was the first Indian woman to win the Jnanpith Award?Answer: Ashapoorna Devi
- 67A.QUESTION When were electronic voting machines introduced for election in India? Answer: : 1998
- 67B. QUESTIoN: How many nuclear tests were conducted by India in May 1998? Answer: Five
- 68.QUESTION: On which of the following items is excise duty levied? Answer: Import of goods.
- 69.QUESTION: who of the following is not associated with Carnatic music? Answer: Bhatkhande
- 70.QUESTION: Which one of the following is no longer a fundamental right? Answer: Right to Property.
- 71.QUESTION: How many banks were nationalized in the year 1969? Answer: : 14
- 72.QUESTION: Which article has given a special status to Jammu and Kashmir? Answer: : 370
Write in the comment box for the correction of the answer. Your comment will help us to make HSSC answer key better.
HSSC Clerk Answer key 20th November morning session & Evening paper answer key solved questions
HSSC Clerk 20 November 2016 morning exam answer key. HSSC clerk Question paper with answer.
यदि किसी प्रश्न का उत्तर गलत नज़र आता है या किसी प्रश्न का उत्तर जानना चाहते है या अन्य कुछ तो अपने विचार कमेंट बॉक्स में लिखे
- Minimum age required for a person to become the Prime Minister of India?
- Ans – 25 years
- Which five-year plan had adopted removal of poverty as its foremost objectives?
- During whose rule was the rupee coin first minted in India?
- Ans – Sher Shah Suri
- Indian State which has given the most Nobel Prize Winners.
- Ans – West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh High Court located?
- Ans – Jabalpur
- First Indian to win Oscar Award.
- Ans – Bhanu Athaiya
- Who was First Indian Managing Director of the World Bank?
- Ans – Gautam Kaji
- First General Election held in India.
- Ans – 1951-52
- When was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated?
- Ans- Jan 30, 1948
- In which year India became the member of United Nation in?
- Ans – 1945
- In which year French Revolution took place?
- Ans – 1789
- What are the imaginary lines parallel to the equator called?
- Ans – Latitudes
- Kangaroo is the National emblem of which country?
- Ans – Australia
- In which year India became the member of United Nation in?
- Ans – 1945
- Who founded the Red Cross?
- Ans – Henry Dunant
- Through which organ does a fish respirate?
- Ans – Gills
- Which lenses used for shortsightedness?
- Ans – Concave
- First Indian test cricket century
- Ans – Lala Amarnath
- Who started the ancient Olympic games?
- Ans – The Greeks
- Baku capital of
- Ans – Azerbaijan
- Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Ans – 26 July
- Inia first underground museum
- Ans – New Delhi
- PM Narender Modi theme song
- Ans – Ghazal Srinivas
- Pema Khandu Chief minister
- Ans –17.07.2016
- Rio Olympic Games 2016
- Ans – Brazil
- If the first and second digit sequence 5 9 8 1 … Left?
- Ans – 4
- Sitting in a row in front of a camera.
- Ans – Mr. X
- Choose the correct alternative.
- Ans – Deer
- In the following four words
- Choose the missing term
- Ans – L25O
- A milkman has 20 liters of milk.
- Ans – 25%
- One of the two buses
- Ans – 4:5
- The HCF of two number is 23.
- Ans – *
- Three times the first of the three consecutive odd integers
- Ans – 15
- Sum of a rational number
- Ans – 3/2
- Alfred Nobel is associated with the invention of
- Ans – Dynamite Dynamite
- Banking of curves on roads or railways
- Ans – Centripetal forces
- Diamond is the form of carbon
- Ans – Crystalline
- during Photosynthesis Plants and Trees give out the gas.
- Ans – Oxygen
- Normally Food is digested in the.
- Ans – Small intestines
- Correctly spelled the word–
- Ans – Centenarian
- Fill the correct prepositions :
- Ans – from; before
- Choose the word that …has been displayed to the public.
- Ans – Exhibited
- Select the substitution….. A conceited person is seldom liked.
- Ans – Humble
- Choose an alternative which ……..A place where neither grass nor trees grow.
- Ans – Barren
- HSSC clerk solved question paper key Morning November 20, 2016 Hindi section
- HSSC answer key
- जिसे पराजित न किया जा सके
- Ans – अपराजेय
- ग्रहों के नाम होते हैं
- Ans – पुलिंग
- आभूषण का प्रर्यायवाची नहीं है
- Ans – भूषण
- हमारा जन्मसिद्ध अधिकार
- Ans – स्वन्त्रता
- पीताम्बर शब्द में कोण सा समास है
- Ans – बहुब्रीहि
- शर्रचंदर का संधि
- Ans – शरत + चन्द्र
- सच्च्तरित्रता में कोण सा उपसर्ग
- Ans – सत्
- जो थोड़ा जानता हो हो वह
- Ans – अल्पज्ञ
- चारु चंद्र की चंचल … मखमल के झूले
- Ans – अनुप्रास, रूपक अलंकार
- कनक का अर्थ
- Ans – कमल
- First Maritime India Summit from 14 to 16th April 2016
- Ans – Mumbai
- Which is not true ?
- Ans – The wheat crop is cultivated in northern India during Kharif season
- Madhubani Painting is famous in which state
- Ans – Bihar
- Freedom struggle, Aruna Asif Ali was a major woman organizer of activity
- Ans – Quit India Movement
- If a Panchayat is dissolved, elections time
- Ans – 6 Months
- 28, 25, 5, 21, 18, 5, 14 … series
- Ans – 11, 5
- CMM, EOO, GQQ, … KUU
- Ans – ISS
- Which word does not belong with others?
- Ans – Dirt
- The sponge is too porous as Rubber is to
- Ans – Elastic
- Five children sitting in a row.
- Ans – P and T
- If the selling price is doubled, the profit triples. profit %age
- Ans – 100%
- In a cricket team eleven
- Ans – 35 years
- Reduce 368/575 to the lowest terms
- Ans – 16/25
- Evaluate (1/64) power-1/3
- Ans – 4
- A cistern can be filled by a tap
- Ans – 7.2 hours
- which amongst the largest endocrine gland in the body
- Ans – Thyroid
- Nowadays yellow lamps are frequently used as street light.
- Ans – Sodium
- A group of ware is a
- Ans – Software
- Nobel gas used for the treatment of cancer is
- Ans – Radon
- PVC used for the manufacturing of
- Ans – Plastic pipes
- Which Ancient city of Haryana known as Sarpadaman?
- Ans -Safidon
- Liberty shoes manufactured in Haryana place
- Ans – Karnal
- Which Haryana city is known as the city of weavers
- Ans – Panipat
- How many members are nominated in Rajya Sabha from Haryana?
- Ans – 05
- Chyavan Rishi memory, on which hills a fair is held?
- Ans – Dhosi hills
- Which king of Ballabhgarh was martyred war of 1857?
- Ans – Nahar Singh
- recently Pashudhan Bima Yojana launched by the minister of Haryana?
- Ans – O.P. Dhankar
- Currently Managing Director of HSIIDC
- Ans – Sudhir Rajpal
- In Haryana king, Janmejay is associated with the town
- Ans – Jind
- Who is holding ministry of Women and Child Development, Information, Public Relations and Cultural Affairs in Haryana –
- Ans- Kavita Jain
- How many administrative divisions are there in Haryana?
- Ans – 4
- Who was the first State Poet of Haryana?
- Ans – Udaybhan Hans
- Boundary of which district in Haryana that does not touch any state of Indis?
- Ans – Rohtak
- Who is known as the Ironman of Haryana?
- Ans – Bansi Lal
- Which district is formed at last?
- Ans – Palwal
- Birla Temple of Kurukshetra located nearby which Sarovar?
- Ans – Brahma Sarovar
- Which of the following is not a division of Haryana?
- Ans – Karnal
- Who considered Guru Jambheshwar as an incarnation of Lord Shri Vishnu?
- Ans – Bishnoi
- Rio Olympic Sakshi Malik winner Bronze in Born on
- Ans – 03 September 1992
- Who guided Chandragupta Maurya to become the ruler of Magadh?
- Ans – Kautilya
- Which book did Greek ambassador Megasthenes write –
- Ans – Indica
- Which river originates in the Mansarovar region?
- Ans – The Brahmaputra
- Singhbhum and Hazaribagh of Bihar famous for the minerals
- Ans – Copper
- Which was the first Indian State formed on the linguistic basis
- Ans – Andhra Pradesh
All the 100 questions are given above. This is unofficial clerk answer key of the Morning session. If you found any wrong answer please write in the comment box.
आप भी कमेंट बॉक्स में प्रश्न उत्तर लिख और discuss करे
Haryana HSSC answer key released online after written examination for the candidates. Candidates can submit the objections on Official answer key within the stipulated time period with proof. Commission publishes the HSSC answer key on the official website of every paper so that candidates can calculate the marks and submit the objection of the wrong question. If any question is found wrong marks given to every candidate. Sometimes candidates go to court to challenge the question answer correctness. HSSC answer key is prepared by the subject expert committee. Every year many tests are taken by the commission and may HSSC answer key published by the commission on the official website.