HSSC Group D Syllabus, Exam pattern 2019: HSSC Group D recruitment process is going on. HSSC exam syllabus is fixed according to exam standard. Haryana Staff Selection Commission finalizes the HSSC Group D exam syllabus and exam pattern. 90 marks will be of HSSC Group D written test and 10 marks will be of Socio-Economic criteria & experience. Detail of Haryana group d syllabus according to HSSC is given here. HSSC exam syllabus and exam pattern for group-wise fixed by the commission. Candidates have more chance to crack the exam who prepare according to the syllabus. If you want to be selected in Haryana SSC group D
|HSSC Group D Notification Detail|
|Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|HSSC Fourth class admit card||Download from official website|
|Exam Date||To be declared|
HSSC Group D Syllabus, exam pattern 2019- HSSC Peon, Beldar, Mali exam pattern
HSSC group D paper divided into two parts. All the question Haryana group D will be objective type. HSSC written exam will be of 90 marks. HSSC group D exam pattern is not published officially yet. If you are waiting for HSSC group D official syllabus then you have to wait for it. In Haryana peon exam and other group posts exam there will be no negative marking.
|Subjects/ Topics||Weightage of Subjects/ Topics||Written test Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness, reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi||75% (67-68 Questions)||90 Marks|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana||25% (22-23 Questions)|
HSSC Group D Exam Style 2019
HSSC recruitment process is going on. The date of written test is coming soon. All the aspirants are working hard to pass the HSSC Group D exam. Cover all topics of paper before the exam. Here we providing you HSSC peon Syllabus, Haryana Group D Beldar syllabus and for others. This is a huge vacancy. Candidates have more chance to pass the exam and get marks above the cut off marks. A preparation according to the HSSC syllabus has more chance to get in shortlisted candidates list (HSSC Result) of the fourth class.
Haryana Group D exam Syllabus
- General Study, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Reasoning, current affairs, Numerical Ability, General Science, Aptitude, relevant field/ trade etc.
- The general study- Surrounding Countries, The Freedom Struggle, Political, Culture, Constitution, Geography, Governance, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Five-Year Plan, General issues on Environment, History of India Mainly Haryana .. etc.
- Reasoning– Number and Letter Series, Matching, distinguish patterns, analogies, Calendars, Connectives, similarities, and differences, Clocks, problem-solving, relationship, Cubes, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Logical Sequence, Blood Relations, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts… etc.
- current affairs– National issues, Act, General Science, New amendments,Swatch Bharat, General Knowledge, New Government schemes important National & International news, Newly appointed heads of important offices, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture,Important places in news,Awards, Indian Current Events, Recently tested missiles, Space phenomenon, development agenda.. etc.
- Numerical Ability– Ages, Simplification, ratio and proportions, Decimals, trains, pipes and cisterns, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Percentage, number system, Average, Profit & Loss, time and work, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs. .. etc.
- General Science– Earth, how it works, principals, Energy, research, Radiation, techniques and physics, chemistry, Biology, Diet, emission, radioactivity, Nuclear fission, Nuclear fusion, units, Diseases and vaccines, Digestive system, theory, technologies, space etc.
- English– Sentence correction, joining, arrangement, Word meaning, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, Prepositions, Antonyms, Synonyms, Substitution, Spotting Errors, Error Correction, Spelling corrections, Choose the odd word, Answer from the given paragraph, Punctuations.
- Hindi- Spellings, Vocabulary, Tenses, Synonyms, Antonyms, One word for Sentence, Grammar, Question from the given passage, fill in the blanks,
- Aptitude– solve a problem in different possible ways, your natural talent and sometimes the common sense, it also tests your analytical skills and logical ability… etc.
Haryana Group D Sample Paper 2019
By solving the Sample papers make the candidate confident. It also helps to get more marks in the exam. Practice with HSSC Group D sample papers will definitely beneficial for good scoring. By solving the Haryana Group D sample papers you will get the idea of how to manage time in the examination hall. Haryana fourth class Sample papers are also available in the market. Solve them to get a good score in Haryana 4th class paper. Always use good publisher Sample papers for practice. After examination candidates match their answers with HSSC answer key
HSSC Group D Official Syllabus 2019 @hssc.gov.in
What are you waiting for HSSC fourth class exam is going to be held very soon. Start work hard from today. HSSC Group D Exam Syllabus 2018 is available here. Do more practice to get more marks.HSSC Group D Official Syllabus General Awareness, reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi contains 75% marks, History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana contains 25% marks out of 90 marks Also study NCERT textbooks with other HSSC group D study material.
Haryana Group D posts like Peon, Belder, Animal Attendant, Helper, Mali, Peon, Chowkidar, Cook, Field-man, Workshop, Mechanical Helper, Water Carrier, Mali Cum Chowkidar, Tyreman Helper, Dhobi, Road mate, Barber recruitment is under process. So all the candidates are advised to prepare the HSSC group D exam according to the latest syllabus.