Detail of HSSC recruitment Laboratory attendant (Lab attendant) post
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC),|
|Category wise||GEN=56, SC=34, BCA=27, BCB=19, EBPG:18, ESM GEN=4, ESM-SC=1, ESM-BCA:1, OSP-SC=1, OSP-BCA=1.|
Qualification HSSC Lab attendant-
10th pass & Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th or higher education.
Age Limit– 17 to 42 years
Relaxation in age is according to Haryana Govt. rules.
Pay Scale for HSSC Laboratory attendant (HSSC Lab attendant) – Rs 5200-20200/- plus Rs 1900/- Grade Pay
Also see: HSSC exam answer key
HSSC Lab attendant Fee detail-
- Gen (male, female)- Rs 100/-
- Gen Female of Haryana resident- Rs 50/-
- Other Category Male- Rs 25/-
- Other Category Female- Rs 13/-
- Ex-serviceman of Haryana- No fee
HSSC recruitment Laboratory attendant Helpline number– 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039. (9 AM to 5 PM)
How to fill the application form for HSSC Lab attendant
- Open HSSC official website.
- Click on the apply for HSSC Advt. No. 11/2017
- Read the instruction before filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the required columns and submit.
- Note registration number and password.
- Take a printout of application form and e- challan for further use.
Documents uploads with the application form of HSSC Lab attendant-
- 10th, 12th … etc degree/ diploma.
- Sports Gradation certificate if applying under OSP category.
- Haryana domicile for BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM,/ DESI\4/DFF
- and women issued by the competent authority.
- Challan copies who applied earlier.
- Signed latest photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Fake Universities / Institutions-
Any University / Institution which is not recognized by UGC or Haryana Govt. , the degree /diploma is not valid to apply (the candidate is not eligible for the said post).
- Online application submission starts- 01.01.2018
- Closing date of online application form- 22.01.2018
- Last date of fee deposit – 24.01.2018
HSSC recruitment Laboratory (Lab attendant) attendant scrutiny process
- At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring all the document/ certificate in original and a one set of photocopy of self-attested of these documents.
- Online application form printed copy and latest passport size photo pasted on application form duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited.