HSSC recruitment TGT Sanskrit (Sanskrit Teacher): One of the HSSC recruitment is advertised by the commission for the post of TGT Sanskrit. Haryana SSC invites online application for the 615 posts of (re-advertised) under Cat. No. 1 of Advt. No. 2/2019. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) online application submission starting date for HSSC post is 22.02.2019 and the last date for online submission of application form for TGT Sanskrit post is 25.03.2019 by 11:59 PM. No offline application will be accepted by HSSC for the post. HSSC result
Detail of HSSC recruitment TGT Sanskrit (Sanskrit Teacher) post
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC),|
|Total posts||615 (Rest of Haryana ROH)|
|Category wise||GEN=286, SC=124, BCA=101, BCB=68, ESM GEN=22, ESM-SC=3, ESM-BCA:2, ESM BCB-2, ESP-GEN-3, ESP-SC-2, ESP-BCA-1, ESP-BCB-1 (PHC-VH=10, HH=10, OH=2, BENCHMARK DISABILITY=2|
Qualification HSSC TGT Sanskrit–
B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education;
B.A with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed);
B. A with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.); OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% and 4 year BA Ed.;
B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and I-year B.Ed. (Special Education);
Shastri with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department;”
- ii) In the case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a Recognized university;
iii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
- iv) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
Age Limit– 18 to 42 years
Relaxation in age is according to Haryana Govt. rules.
Pay Scale for HSSC TGT Sanskrit (HSSC ) – Rs 44900-142400
Also see: HSSC exam answer key
HSSC Fee detail FOR TGT Sanskrit-
- Gen (male, female)- Rs 150/-
- Gen Female of Haryana resident- Rs 75/-
- Other Category Male- Rs 35/-
- Other Category Female- Rs 18/-
- Ex-serviceman of Haryana- No fee
HSSC recruitment TGT Sanskrit Helpline number– 0172-5143700 (9 AM to 5 PM)
How to fill the application form for HSSC TGT Skt.
- Open HSSC official website.
- Click on the apply for HSSC Advt. No. 2/2019
- Read the instruction before filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the required columns and submit.
- Note registration number and password.
- Take a printout of application form and e- challan for further use.
Documents uploads with the application form of HSSC –
- 10th, 12th … etc degree/ diploma.
- Sports Gradation certificate if applying under OSP category.
- Haryana domicile for BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM,/ DESM/DFF and women issued by the competent authority.
- Challan copies who applied earlier.
- Signed latest photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Fake Universities / Institutions-
Any University / Institution which is not recognized by UGC or Haryana Govt. , the degree /diploma is not valid to apply (the candidate is not eligible for the said post).
- Online application submission starts- 22.02.2019
- Closing date of online application form- 25.03.2019
- Last date of fee deposit – 28.03.2019
HSSC recruitment TGT Sanskrit (Sanskrit Teacher) Selection Procedure
The written test will be held by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
HSSC recruitment Sanskrit Teacher scrutiny process
- At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring all the document/ certificate in original and a one set of photocopy of self-attested of these documents.
- Online application form printed copy and latest passport size photo pasted on application form duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited.
This is a golden chance to apply for the post of HSSC Sanskrit TGT post. This HSSC TGT Sanskrit post also advertised for Mewat cader and Rest of Haryana. Read the instructions carefully before applying to the post of HSSC TGT Sanskrit Post. Haryana Staff Selection Commission is declaring the result of the written test in a short period of time nowadays. Prepare for the exam according to the syllabus.