Apply for HTET Application Form 2021 on the official website. HTET exam date 2021 has been declared by the board. HTET is mandatory in Haryana for a Govt. teacher job. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online HTET application form from 15th to 25 November. This year HTET will be held on 18th-19th December.
Apply online HTET Application Form 2021– HTET exam date Notification 2021
The Haryana Education Board Bhiwani organized a teacher’s eligibility test. This year HTET application form is invited online from 15th November to 25th November. First time HTET was taken in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019. Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET admit Card will be downloaded in December 2021. Previous year’s HTET question papers also help to pass the HTET exam. There is a provision of the computer-based test (CBT).
HTET 2021 Important Dates:
Online Application form Release date, Online Form Submission Last Date, Application Form Correction Online, Date of Admit Card upload date. The test will be conducted on 18th and 19th December 2021.
- Apply online HTET Application form from 15th November.
- The last date for the HTET application will be 25th November 2021.
|HTET Online Application Start Date||15th November 2021|
|HTET Online Apply Last day||25th November 2021|
|HTET Exam Date 2021||18th- 19th December|
See the Official Notification.
This is good news for those candidates who want to be a teacher in Haryana state. PRT, TGT, PGT are all three types of posts filled by those candidates who passed the HTET exam. Earlier HTET was known as the State teacher eligibility test (STET).
Three Level of Teacher eligibility tests.
- Level 1st HTET exam for primary teacher/ JBT/ PRT. The JBT teacher teaches a class from 1st to 5th. In Government schools, all four subjects Hindi, English, Mathematics, and EVS taught by the JBT teacher.
- Level 2nd exam is for TGT/ Master means 6th to 8th class but in some Government schools (High school) TGT teaches up to 10th class.
- Level 3rd exam is for PGT / Lecturer teaches up to 12th class.
HTET Helpline 2021:
Haryana Board of Education has released the mobile numbers for candidates. Candidates can call between 9:30 A.M. to 5:00 PM on the HTET helplines numbers are
- EMAIL ID- email@example.com
HTET Qualify criteria /
HTET Pass percentage 2021
|Category||Minimum Passing Marks|
|General||Minimum 60% marks (90 marks)|
|Scheduled Castes and Differently able /Physically Challenged||55% (83 Marks)|
|For other State candidates of any category||60% (90 Marks)|
Eligibility HTET 2021:
Level 1: PRT Eligiblity
This is only for those candidates who want to be primary teachers (PRT / JBT / elementary teachers). A primary teacher in Haryana teaches a class from 1st to 5th.
|The aspirant must have passed the 12th class with a minimum passing mark of 50% & The candidates who shall be appearing in the final year or completed diploma course of D.ed /JBT/ equivalent are eligible for this exam.|
Level 2:TGT Eligiblity
This is only for those candidates who want to be Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT / Master/middle teachers). Upper Primary teacher in Haryana teaches class from 6th to 8th and in some schools 6th to 10th class.
|Graduate with a minimum 55% degree or passed/appearing in the final year of Diploma course/Bachelor’s course of 4 years/B.Ed./ 4-year B.A./B.Sc.|
Level 3:PGT Eligiblity
This is only for those candidates who want to be Post Graduate Teacher (PGT / Lecturer) Post Graduate Teacher in Haryana teaches a class from 9th to 12th.
|Postgraduate with a minimum 55% degree or passed/appearing in the final year of Diploma course/MA/ M.Com/M.SC/equivalent.|
HTET Syllabus and Marks Distribution:
TIME Duration 2:30 Hours
HTET Latest syllabus for Level-I (For Primary Teacher):
|Subjects||Marks & No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Marks: 30 MCQ|
Language I (Hindi),
Language II (English)
30 Marks: 30 MCQ
Language I (Hindi)- 15
Language II (English)- 15
30 Marks: 30 MCQ
Quantitative aptitude- 10
Reasoning ability- 10
Haryana GK and
|Mathematics||30 Marks: 30 MCQ|
|Environmental Studies||30 Marks: 30 MCQ|
HTET Latest syllabus for Level-II/III (For TGT & PGT):
- Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Marks: 30 MCQ
- Language I (Hindi), Language II (English): 30 Marks: 30 MCQ
- General studies: 30 Marks: 30 MCQ
- (specific subject as opted): 60 Marks: 60 MCQ
The validity of the Haryana TET certificate is a lifetime from the date of issue of the HTET certificate. Previously HTET validity was 7 years.
- Important Point (Now CTET is equivalent to HTET)- (See Notification).
How to apply HTET Application Form
Steps to apply online application form for HTET 2021
- Open the official website.
- Navigate the link HTET application form 20121.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in the columns as mentioned online.
- After submission takes a printout for future use.
HTET Application fee:
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||
Level1: Rs. 500
Level2: Rs. 900
Level3: Rs. 1200
|Other than SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||
Level1: Rs. 1000
Level2: Rs. 1800
Level3: Rs. 2400
|All Candidates Non-Domicile Of Haryana (Including SC & PH)||
Level1: Rs. 1000
Level2: Rs. 1800
Level3: Rs. 2400
Thumb impression with a live photo taken in the examination hall on a laptop with the experts hired by the board. The left thumb impression is taken for male candidates and the Right thumb impression is taken for female candidates. On the OMR sheet, the thumb impression is taken by the invigilator by special ink sent by the board in a circular pad. A conclusion is that you will have to work hard to crack the HTET 2021 exam.
HTET Level 2 Subjects are Hindi, English, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Home, Science, Physical Education, Arts, Music, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science
HTET Level 3 Subjects are Hindi, English, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Home Science, Commerce, Sociology, Physical Edu, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Music, Fine Arts & Computer Science.
Official website of Haryana board:- http://www.bseh.org.in/
HTET Passing marks:
- General category candidates, minimum passing marks are 60% marks (90 marks).
- Scheduled Castes and Differently able /Physically Challenged minimum passing marks are 55% (83 Marks).
- For other State candidates of any category, minimum qualifying marks are 60% (90 Marks).
HTET Level and HTET qualification
Level 1: The aspirant must have passed the 12th class with a minimum passing mark of 50%. The candidates who shall be appearing in the final year or completed diploma course of D.ed /JBT/ equivalent are eligible for this exam.
Level 2: Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers: (TGT-Trained Graduate Teacher) Graduate with a minimum 55% degree or passed/appearing in the final year of Diploma course/Bachelor’s course of 4 years/B.Ed./ 4-year B.A./B.Sc.
Level 3: Qualification for PGT Lecturer (Post Graduate Teachers): Postgraduate with a minimum 55% degree or passed/appearing in the final year of Diploma course/MA/ M.Com/M.SC/equivalent.
After one month of applying the application form admit card is uploaded on HTET’s official website. The link to download HTET admit card is given below.
To get admit card fill in the registration number and password and take a printout of Admit card. If you forgot the registration number click on forgot registration number. Admit cards will not be sent by post. On every Admit card instructions are given. Read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly otherwise you will be disqualified.
HTET result is announced after 1 month of exam. The result is not sent by post to candidates. See your result online on the official website haryana.indiaresults.com. Enter the roll number and see the result. HTET certificate dispatched to qualified candidate’s address. To get your results on SMS type TG1 <Rollno> & send to 5676750 e.g. TG1 01371A1229 send to 5676750
HTET Exam important information
Candidates are advised to reach at HTET exam center at least before 2 hours 10 minutes. All the candidates are checked by a metal detector. Aadhar based bio-metric identification is done by fingerprint matching.
- Entry will be closed 60 minutes before the examination.
- Only a black/blue ball pen is allowed for the OMR sheet.
- Admit card, confirmation page, Aadhar card, and one other identity proof is compulsory to take entry in the examination center.
- Ornaments, camera, watch, calculator, mobile phone, health band, any electronic item, blank or printed paper, pencil box, etc are not allowed at the examination center.
- A writer is allowed to the different able candidates on the basis of the medical certificate. 50 minutes extra time will be given to differently-abled candidates(unable to write with their own hands, including blind Candidates).
- There will be Objective Type Questions in this Test.
- 150 Questions will be asked in this exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- 2:30 hours will be given to all applicants for this examination.
- There is no negative marking in this HTET examination.
Apply online HTET Application form 2021
HTET Application will be submitted through online mode only. The board has opened the online HTET application form on 15 November. According to the board announcement, HTET 2021 exam will be on 18th-19th December. Students have to be applied in the given time frame. Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test managed by board and exam centers all over the state. Very tight security during teacher eligibility exam all over the state and in all exam centers. Normally HTET answer key is published online after 2 weeks and the HTET result is declared after 2 months after the exam is held.