CTET application form 2022 online registration process: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organized the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) every year twice. CTET application form online registration link is given below. CTET qualify certificate mandatory for recruitment of regular teachers from 1st to 8th class in all CBSE affiliated schools. The CTET applies to KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, schools under UT Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar, NCT of Delhi, etc. CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools. State Government may also consider TET if it decides not to conduct State TET like PTET, HTET, APTET…etc. Previous CTET exam date 16 December 2021. CBSE going to release the CTET registration date soon.
CTET Registration, Application Form 2022 Dates & Eligibility Criteria
For appearing in the exam the student must be 12th with at least 50% marks or Graduation and passed or appearing.
CTET application form 2022 in the final year of Elementary Education Diploma / B.ed / B.EI.Ed / B.A/B.Sc.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed.Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks for SC/ ST/ OBC / Differently abled pupil. CTET exam conducted and evaluated under CBSE. Apply for the 2022 CTET exam online mode only after ensuring the minimum qualification required. Organization address and contact detail– THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET), CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI- 110 092
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22240104 Fax: 22240103, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTET Registration Key dates CTET application form 2022 exam schedule
|CTET Application form submission date 2022||Not announced yet|
|CTET application form submission last date||Not announced yet|
|Last date for submission of the fee||Not announced yet|
|Application form online corrections in the particulars||Not announced yet|
|Admit card/roll. no./ hall ticket 2022 download date||Not announced yet|
|Exam date for paper-II||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM|
|Exam date for paper-I||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM|
|Apply Online application||Link (Disable now)|
How to apply CTET application form registration 2022
- Keep a copy of Matriculation when applying online CTET application form 2022.
- Open the official website www.ctet.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in
- Read the guidelines carefully given before uploading data.
- Now fill up the online registration form by clicking the online application form button.
- Now upload the scanned signature (1kb to 25 kb)and latest photo (4kb to 100 kb size).
- Now pay online by credit card/bank challan application fee Rs. 600/- General, Rs. 350/- for SC/ST.
- If applying for both paper Ist and 2nd Rs. 1200/- for General, Rs. 700/- for SC/ST.
- Now click submission the page Registration No. will be generated.
- Take the print out of this page for future use
Registration date 2022 is not released yet.
One Paper For Gen & OBC candidates Rs. 1000-, For SC/ST/PHC candidates Rs. 500/-
Both Paper For Gen & OBC candidates Rs. 1200-, For SC/ST/PHC candidates Rs. 600/-
1 thought on “CTET 2022 Registration CTET Application Form”
SIR WHEN WILL BE THE CTET EXAM IN 2019?