134A Rule:– 134A rules say any student can take admission (read) free of cost in any private school that is BPL/EWS. BPL/EWS are those whose annual income is less than or equal to 2 lac.
Such children who are residing in Bal Niketan/Children’s Home (Children in Need of Care and Protection (CNCP) of Haryana State can also apply 134A, they only need the order of the Child Welfare Committee of the concerned district and school leaving certificate required (See this letter for more details)
|हिन्दी में पढनें के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
- 1 Haryana 134A rule detail
- 2 FAQ 134A
- 2.1 How to get the rule 134A roll number?
- 2.2 Which Private school do I go to after the exam?
- 2.3 What are the admission fee and monthly fee and other charges if I am selected under rule 134A?
- 2.4 What details are required for rule 134A admission form online
- 2.5 What are the criteria for rule 134A admission in private schools?
- 2.6 Can I fill school choice out of block?
- 2.7 Related
Haryana 134A rule detail
According to the 134A act, 10% of seats are reserved for BPL/EWS family members. The annual income certificate must be of Tehsildar. Making of fake annual certificate is a criminal offense. This rule is under court decision in CWP no. 4664 of 2012.
- Apply 134A online application form 29.10.2021 to 24.11.2021
|अपने बच्चे की अभी से 134 A पेपर की तैयारी करवाएं, 134- A सैंपल पेपर देखने व डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें.|
Under act 134A there is no admission fee and monthly fee. The fee structure is the same for 134A students as in Govt. school. In Govt. schools of Haryana, there is no fee from class 1st to 8th. For class 9th and 10th monthly fee is Rs. 25. For 11th and 12th (Art ) is Rs. 50/- per month. For the 11th and 12th (Science/Commerce) monthly fee is Rs. 75/-.
What to do for Rule 134A admission?
बच्चा अगर सरकारी स्कूल से है तो, पिछली कक्षा में उसके नूअंतम 55% कुल अंक होने चाहिए एवं पिछले ४ मूल्यांकन टेस्ट्स में नूअंतम 50% अंक होने चाहिए.
बच्चा अगर प्राइवेट स्कूल से है तो, उससे विभाग द्वारा करवाए जाना वाला मूल्यांकन टेस्ट देना होगा एवं उस में नूअंतम 55% अंक लाने होंगे.
Education department Haryana(DSE) published a notice in newspapers and on the official website then one has to submit his/her 134A admission form online. In the initial years, forms were taken offline nowadays 134A application form is submitted online. Only online application forms are accepted.
134A Important dates
- 134A आवेदन पत्र भरने की तिथि- 29.10.2021 to 24.11.2021
- 134A टेस्ट की तिथि- 05.12.2021
- 134A RESULT DATE- 10.12.2021
- पहला ड्रा की तिथि- 13.12.2021
- प्राइवेट स्कूल में दाखिला-15.12.2021 से 24.12.2021
- 134A रजिस्ट्रेशन वेबसाइट का Link1 https://134a-hr.in
- रजिस्ट्रेशन वेबसाइट का Link-2 Click here
- Check here134A Syllabus and Question Paper Download
- Official letter 2021-22
How to get the rule 134A roll number?
When the online form is submitted registration number is generated for every student. This online generated number is your 134A exam roll number. 134A exam date also declared online. You can also ask for the exam date of 134A at your concerned Block Education office(BEO)/Block Elementary Education office(BEEO).
Which Private school do I go to after the exam?
It depends upon your marks obtained. Higher the marks more the chance to get desired private school under 134 act.
If I am selected once in private school then what about next year’s exam?
Once you are selected in any private school you will not have to need to give an exam next year. Once you are selected you are admitted to that school for the highest class. If you want to change school you can give an exam next year.
What are the admission fee and monthly fee and other charges if I am selected under rule 134A?
Once you are selected under rule 134A you are not bound to pay the admission fee, monthly fee, capitation fee, maintenance fee, development fee, and annual fee (See the letter).
What details are required for rule 134A admission form online
Full name of Child-
2. Gender of Child-
3. Medium (Hindi/English)-
4. Full name of Mother-
5. Full name of the father-
6. Name of school where the student passed the previous class-
- Recognition (CBSE/BOSE)
- Marks obtained
- Total Marks
7. Class for which admission required
8. Student Aadhar number
9. BPL/EWS certificate number
10. BPL/EWS certificate-issuing authority
11. Mobile number ………. Contact detail………….
12. Permanent address
13. E-mail ID………., Profession of parents………..
14. Selected document required
- Birth certificate
- Domicile/Resident of Haryana Certificate
- BPL/EWS certificate
- Proof of residence any one of the following in order of priority UID Aadhar card, Passport, Election Photo Identity Card
15. Name of school in order of preferences
|134A आवेदन पत्र भरने की तिथि||dates 29.10.2021 to 24.11.2021|
|134A टेस्ट की तिथि||05.12.2021|
|Result 134A date||10.12.2021|
|पहला ड्रा की तिथि||13.12.2021|
|प्राइवेट स्कूल में दाखिला||15.12.2021 से 24.12.2021|
|134A रजिस्ट्रेशन वेबसाइट का Link-1||https://134a-hr.in/|
|134A रजिस्ट्रेशन वेबसाइट का Link-2||Check here|
|134A Syllabus and question Paper||Download|
What are the criteria for rule 134A admission in private schools?
MCQ written test is taken at block level for all the students who are already studying in private school and want to take admission in another private school. For the students who are studying in Govt. schools of Haryana, there is no written test for them, their previous class marks are calculated for the purpose of 134A admission.
Combined merit is prepared online for private school students (on the basis of written tests) and Govt. school students(on the basis of previous class marks).
Can I fill school choice out of block?
Yes after the 134A result you can fill school preference out of block but in limited numbers. Only 5 schools can be filled. What school you get it depends upon your marks obtained.
Rule 134A in Haryana is very good for the BPL/EWS student who is intelligent. If a student is selected under this rule then he/she can get an education in a private school free of cost. Govt. pay the amount to private schools according to per students who selected under rule 134A in that school. 134A Test taken at the block level. If you have any questions please ask in the comment box.